We recognise that both time and resources play a key role in your personal development, as well as the development and growth of your business and have designed three levels of membership dependent on the size of your business or company.
Personal membership £35 per month
is ideal for individuals who will regularly attend online meetings, but may also want to visit other groups in the network, as well as face to face meetings when circumstances allow.
SME membership £40 per month
Less than 5 Employees
is aimed at those organisations (with less than 5 employees) that want to share the opportunity to attend their home meetings with other women in their company.
Corporate membership £42 per month
5 Employees or more
will suit companies who have offices across the network and wish additional female employees to attend other than their home group.
Individuals and SME members become members of a home group and pay their monthly fees by direct debit, payable in advance on the 1st of the month. If you are unable to attend a meeting, the meeting fee is still payable and we suggest you gift your place to a client or colleague, who can give your business introduction on your behalf as well as their own. No refunds are given for non-attendance at a meeting.
Members can attend any other meeting in the network, by booking online and paying the members’ rate for the meeting fee.
Corporate members choose a main home group and pay their monthly fees by direct debit. They can book any of their employees onto additional meetings, at the members’ rate, via the website.
You can view our full terms and conditions here »
- £5 reduction on non- member meeting prices across all venues
- Attend as many additional meetings in the network, face to face or online, as you wish on payment of the meeting fee.
- Your business profile on the SWIB website and regular highlights across social media, plus an entry in every edition of our magazine.
- Opportunity to present development sessions at meetings or write articles for the magazine (as available).
- Full access to our Ugenie community.
- Free access during lockdown to regular Power Hour training.
- Access to all training materials provided in development sessions at meetings
- Reduced prices on all SWIB Conferences, Awards Ceremony and social events.
- Reduced prices on advertising and articles in the Successful Women in Business Network magazine.
- Reduced rates on many members’ services.
- Free access to MYVip Card, a discount service where you can list your own business for free and save on both local and national services, plus cash back if you shop online.