We recognise that both time and resources play a key role in your personal development, as well as the development and growth of your business and have designed three levels of membership dependent on the size of your business or company.
Personal membership (£264)
is ideal for individuals who will attend a regular group, but may also want to visit other groups in the network, membership can be paid in instalments by direct debit.
SME membership (£300)
Less than 5 Employees
is aimed at those organisations (with less than 10 employees) that want to share the opportunity to attend their home meetings with other women in their company, membership can be paid in instalments by direct debit.
Corporate membership (£395)
5 Employees or more
will suit companies who have offices across the network and wish female employees to attend more than one group
Individuals and SME members become members of a home group and pay monthly meeting fees by direct debit, payable in advance on the 1st of the month. If you are unable to attend a meeting, the meeting fee is still payable and we suggest you gift your place to a client or colleague, who can give your business introduction on your behalf as well as their own. No refunds are given for non-attendance at a meeting.
Meeting fees paid by Direct Debit are £18 per month and cover 10 breakfasts and 2 Afternoon Teas in a year. (There is a £10 supplement for the Afternoon Teas in August and December)
Members can attend any other meeting in the network, by booking online and paying the members’ rate for the meeting fee.
Corporate members are not restricted to a home group and can book their employees onto any meetings via the website.
You can view our full terms and conditions here »
Individual membership and meeting fees paid in 12 monthly instalments – £42 per month
SME membership and meeting fees paid in 12 monthly instalments – £45 per month
- £5 reduction on non- member meeting prices across all venues
- Attend as many meetings in the network as you wish on payment of meeting fee.
- Business profile on SWIB website and regular highlights across social media, plus entry in our magazine.
- Opportunity to present development sessions at meetings or write articles for the magazine.
- Full access to network Facebook group and mobile app.
- Access to all training materials provided in development sessions at meetings
- Reduced prices on all SWIB Conferences, Awards Ceremony and social events.
- Reduced prices on advertising and articles in the Successful Women in Business Network magazine.