Join the friendly, supportive network that ensures you can grow your business and develop your career in an inspirational space that offers numerous personal and professional development opportunities as part of your membership. We love networking, we love getting to know each other and we love meeting face to face, but currently all of our meetings are online to ensure the safety of all of our lovely members and visitors.
We have a choice of options to suit you and your budget:
Personal membership £35 per month
Two meetings a month and unlimited Power Hours; this is ideal for individuals who will regularly attend our location based groups. This membership also includes free attendance at our Online Group as will as additional meetings for just £5
SME membership £40 per month
Less than 5 Employees
Two meetings a month and unlimited Power Hours, this membership is aimed at those organisations (with less than 5 employees) that want to share the opportunity to attend their home meetings with other women in their company.
Corporate membership £42 per month
5 Employees or more
will suit companies who have offices across the network and wish additional female employees to attend other than their home group
SWIB Online membership £30 per month
This membership is ideal for women who are situated away from our location based groups, but want to benefit from the support of the amazing women in our network. This membership includes the monthly Online meeting, all Power Hours and other free workshops and events we run for our members. You can still attend additional meetings for just £5!
Membership fees are paid by direct debit, payable in advance on the 1st of the month. If you are unable to attend your monthly meeting, we suggest you gift your place to a client or colleague, who can give your business introduction on your behalf as well as their own. No refunds are given for non-attendance at a meeting.
Members can attend any other meeting in the network, by booking online and paying the members’ rate for the meeting fee.
Corporate members choose a main home group and pay their monthly fees by direct debit. They can book any of their employees onto additional meetings, at the members’ rate, via the website.
You can view our full terms and conditions here »
- Access via the website to recordings of Power Hours and development sessions
- Discounts on products and services from many other members across the network.
- Attend as many additional meetings in the network, face to face or online, as you wish on payment of the meeting fee. 50% discount additional online meetings.
- Your business profile on the SWIB website and regular highlights across social media, plus an entry in every edition of our magazine.
- Opportunity to present development sessions at meetings or write articles for the magazine (as available).
- Full access to our Ugenie community.
- Free access to regular Power Hour training and other workshops.
- Access to all training materials provided in development sessions at meetings
- Reduced prices on all SWIB Conferences, Awards Ceremony and social events.
- Reduced prices on advertising and articles in the Successful Women in Business Network magazine.
- Reduced rates on many members’ services.
- Free access to MYVip Card, a discount service where you can list your own business for free and save on both local and national services, plus cash back if you shop online.